Tuesday 19 May 2015

Video Game reflection

Rhyan McIntosh
Video Game
Adobe Flash
5/14/15

TECHNICAL

I learned how to use Adobe Flash for the first time and I found it easy to use once I got the flow of it. Also I learned how to change a video game through Adobe Flash.

IDEA OR CONCEPT

I had some different ideas for the project but the one I chose was to do a religion one because I though it would be fun. I found the name of different religions from around the world and copied them onto the flip side of the card and found more images for the background and on the back side of the cards.

 COMPOSITION

I tried to balance the text on all the cards so they would line up once you flipped over the cards to see if they matched up. I kept the colors basic so there wasn't too much going on. I made the cards transparent once they were flipped over so you could see the game background at the end once all cards were paired and gone.

MOTIVATION

I really wanted to see what the end product would look like and if it worked properly and smoothly without any glitching. Which it worked after the third time of trying to get it right.

CRITICAL ASSESSMENT

If I had more time I would have made the colours pop more than the blue, gray, and black I had. I was surprised at how easy it was to use the program after I got use to it. I thought the background was the most interesting to me because it shows different religions from around the world and what the symbols are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment